Friday, August 23, 2013

Tri Humor

I came across many of these cartoons while doing some research on triathlons and endurance-related sports. We endurance peeps are a strange group. I found some of these pics to be humorous; I hope you enjoy them.



The Tri Geek  - I wonder how the satellite dish on his head helps.












First Timer








The Ironman - My Grandma's idea of an Ironman.
















Obsessed Tri Guy - I've seen this guy!










The Age Grouper - Many of us are guilty of this.












The Under Prepared Guy












The Race T-shirt Guy - Is it me, or are race shirts getting uglier? Sometimes more is not more.















The Did Not Finish (DNF) Guy, not to be confused with quitter















The Technology Guy - Most of us are way too addicted to our gadgets.















The Pro - Had to include a cartoon of "The Man".















The Delusional  - This one probably best describes me, but my expectation line is way more vertical.















Vanity Tri Guy - Kind of reminds me of Vanity Smurf.














The Transition Hog















The Poor-Performance Excuse Guy - Excuses are like @## holes, everyone knows one... or two, or three.















Hitting the wall guy - Cartoon is funny. The feeling of actually hitting the wall is not funny.
















The Tri Parent 












The Skinny Guy















The Buff Guy














The Supportive Spouse
















The Ultra Guy - Hopefully none of my ultra friends get upset with this one.














The Swimmer - My competition seems to be walking on water during the race.
















The, "I'm clearly a better swimmer than you" guy.















The Scared Swimmer 













The Social Swimmer 












The Spin Guy















The Bike Obsessed Guy







No comments:

Post a Comment